How do you deal with Spiritual FOMO?
How do you cope when the newest course/training/modality/whatever you so badly feel is calling to your soul yet you aren’t yet in the abundant position to afford it? And of course these things always have time limits, “Buy now before it doubles in price”, so it just adds pressure on the missing out part!
When for months you have worked so hard on your vibration, getting into alignment, manifesting, freaking everything you can do to get yourself into alignment for your desires and you still aren’t there yet? That you know these things are coming to you as you’ve asked the Universe for them, the Universe is lining them up but they just aren’t here yet??
That you feel like you’re stuck in a 3D paradigm of paying bills etc and you know there’s more than this, that you live in an abundant universe where all your needs and desires will always be met if you just ask, when you know YOU are unlimited and Infinite and come from Source who is also abundant and unlimited yet you just can’t seem to access that prosperity?
When you know you are here help raise the consciousness of this reality, and you are so much more than a freaking housewife & mother?
Here’s some tips to help get you through-
1. Everything happens in Divine Timing. Yep as much as we hate being told this, we are exactly where we are meant to be right now, your life is unfolding in Divine Timing
2. Know that anything being taught in these courses comes from the Infinite Consciousness- which means there are other ways to access the information. Search online on places like Amazon or Book Depository for books to read on the subject and start learning for yourself. You can download many affordable books to read on Kindle too
3. Accept that your journey is a life long process. You are here for the long haul. Say this mantra over and over “Patience. Trust. Repeat”
4. ALL YOU NEED IS ALREADY WITHIN YOU. There is a place for spiritual gurus and courses but never underestimate your own connection to Source
5. Recognise that you are already enough! A friend of mine Sara Hocking from Sara Hocking’s Spiritual Alchemy gave me the best message in a reading recently-
Sara Hocking's Spiritual Alchemy
I am perfect as I am. I am complete. There is nothing else I need. I have all I need. I’m not missing anything. I am ready to move forward.
I am a complete package
6. Call your power back and focus on the abundance you already have in your life
7. Being triggered by missing out on a course is really showing you that you really already have all the knowledge you need, it’s time to put it to work and get the experience.
So jump in, get started. Put your current knowledge and experience to use and you will attract all the courses, knowledge, teachers and abundance you need along the way
To finish I’d love to share this quote from Abraham-Hicks-
“Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are, because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn’t allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow you to improve anything”
I believe in you!